Relationship is at the Heart of Who We Are
Associates of the Congregation of St. Joseph are women and men who desire to live in union with God, one another, and all of creation.
In response to God’s great love and with mutual support, associates are deeply engaged in living the Congregation’s mission. This mission is of unity and inclusive love of God and the dear neighbor without distinction. With a global awareness, associates allow the mission to inform and guide their lives, while living the life to which they have been called by God.
Why Become an Associate?
- to deepen one’s personal relationship with God, neighbor, and all creation,
- to intentionally live the mission of unity and spirituality of the Congregation of St. Joseph,
- to partner with the Congregation in serving the dear neighbor,
- to participate in faith sharing and community with Sisters and Associates of the Congregation, and
- to offer one’s life experiences, hopes and gifts to enrich the community and world.
Watch the Recommitment Video!
Life is full of thresholds, and in the Community of St. Joseph this year, we’ve focused on crossing thresholds. Where do our threshold crossings take us? Because they often take us “to ventures of which we cannot see the ending,” it can be difficult to cross thresholds. But, crossing thresholds as partners with Jesus in his loving mission, as partners with the lace-makers of Le Puy, and as partners with all the CSJ Family of Joseph, we have courage to cross thresholds!
– Kathy Teahan, Reflections from CSJ Associates 2022 Commitment Renewal