Join Our Mission
Relationship is at the Heart of Who We Are
Associates of the Congregation of St. Joseph are women and men who desire to live in union with God, with one another, and with all creation.
In response to God’s great love and with mutual support, associates are deeply engaged in living the congregation’s mission of unity and inclusive love of God and the dear neighbor without distinction. With a global awareness, associates allow the mission to inform and guide their lives, while living the life to which they have been called by God.
Why Become an Associate?
- to deepen one’s personal relationship with God, neighbor, and all creation.
- to intentionally live the mission of unity and spirituality of the Congregation of St. Joseph.
- to partner with the Congregation in serving the dear neighbor.
- to participate in faith sharing and community with Sisters and Associates of the Congregation.
- to offer one’s life experiences, hopes and gifts to enrich the community and world.
Click here to watch the Associate Recommitment Video
Small blurb about the event and the people who were there.
Life is full of thresholds, and in the Community of St. Joseph this year, we’ve focused on crossing thresholds a lot. Where do our threshold crossings take us? Because they often take us “to ventures of which we cannot see the ending,” it can be difficult to cross thresholds. But, crossing thresholds as partners with Jesus in his loving mission, as partners with the lace-makers of Le Puy, and as partners with all the CSJ Family of Joseph, we have courage to cross thresholds!
Click above to watch the video