Join Our Mission
On Sunday, May 1, 2021, CSJ Associates gathered for their virtual Associate Commitment and Recommitment Ceremony. During the virtual ceremony, Sister Mary Ellen O’Connell, CSJ welcomed over 125 participants from Boston and New Mexico. She introduced Ellen Gunning and Maureen Smith, our two newest associates, and wished them grace and blessings as they began their journey with us and our associates from last year, Mary MacGillivray, Mary McShane, Mary Lou Seitz, and Rose Yesu who made their first public commitment. We wished them grace and blessings as they began their journey with us.
A glimpse of associates throughout the years is shown in the slide presentation below.
- Are women and men who desire to share our faith journey with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston through the mission of unity and reconciliation
- Acknowledge the call to realize the prayer of Christ, “that all may
be one with God and one another”
- Commit ourselves to Gospel values
- Gather monthly with other associates and sisters to share faith and develop community
- Grow in awareness of God’s inclusive love
“In all we are and do, we hope to be women and men of reconciliation, freeing others to be themselves in Christ.”