Join Our Mission
The Process of Becoming a Sister
- Prayer and discernment
- Application process—Six months to one year
- Candidacy—approximately one year living with other sisters while engaged in full-time ministry.
- Canonical Novitiate—one year of living with other novices in our Federation Canonical Novitiate and one year of living with sisters in our local Novitiate Community.
- Apostolic Novitiate: one year engaging in full-time ministry while living with other sisters.
- Temporary Profession—Three to six years living in community with temporary vows of poverty, chastity and obedience while doing full-time ministry.
- Life-Long Commitment of living vows in community and serving a world in need.
Do you want to know more about becoming a sister?
Contact Sister Marian Batho, CSJ